Modem Access Numbers
Check Your Email:
Flex.com domain name has been sold!
Use https://shaka.com instead
July 6, 2016|
EMAIL SYSTEM RESET
If you have any problems with your EMAIL (sending or receiving), let me know "del at shaka dot com" or
by going to Member Login and opening up a Help Desk Ticket.
Soon going to flex.com will be handled by someone entirely new and not run by
us! So please do pay attention (or not) to what is said below.
For the most part, if you decide to continue using our services:
1. You will be able to login to gmail.com with your "@flex.com" username. You will
still be able to send and receive email addressed to your current @flex.com email account
at GMAIL. You will still be able to use your "@flex.com" as a username to login with any Google
Application like Youtube, blogspot, the almighty Google Docs/Sheets etc.
2. For Filezilla, use ftpes://shaka.com to access your directories
3. Existing Virtual Domains continue to work just fine
4. Your personal webpages are now accesible similar to https://shaka.com/~keoki
5. Those that are still doing modem dialups as well as Usenet newsgroups, continue to
login with "@flex.com" (for now). Switch to "news.shaka.com" for usenet.
6. Use https://www.shaka.com/member to pay your bill ...speaking of which...
7. Everyone is getting a FREE MONTH of shaka.com credit added to their old flex account!
It's been a pretty trying time period for me these past few days. I appreciate your
consideration and understanding.
P.S. Being in Hawaii, I think "shaka.com" is a lot better domain name to have/use than "flex.com" anyhow...