Get SHAKA.COM Email to Flexnet GMAIL
1. Please go to http://webmail.flex.com
to get to this login screen.
Sign in with your FLEXNET Username. Then sign in with your
TEMPORARY PASSWORD you were issused.
However, if already changed your password
to something else, then of course put that in instead!
Click "Sign In".
To find out your TEMPORARY PASSWORD, login to the Flexnet Member
section. Your TEMP PASSWORD will be shown to you!
2. Click "Settings" in the upper right hand corner:
3. This screen will then pop up. Click "Accounts" as shown:
4. Click "Add another email address":
5. Enter the names you want displayed when you reply to email from this
other address, in this case, from SHAKA.COM. And then enter in the complete
address (in this case, [email protected]).
Click "Next Step":
6. GMAIL won't let you add in other email addresses until you are
verified. So click on "Send Verification":
7. Immediately, this window will pop up. Don't close it, just move it to
the side someplace for now. YOU WILL BE USING THIS POP UP WINDOW
IN STEP #10 BELOW!!!
Now, click on "Inbox" as indicated to get your Gmail sent
8. Wow, lookit. An email from GMAIL TEAM giving us a verification
confirmation code! whoo whoo. So click on it!
9. Once the Confirmation email opens, look for the code, in this
example it's 2321772.
10. Make active window that which you moved aside in Step #7. Put the
code in the box, then press "Verify" as indicated:
11. Finally, click the radio button "Reply from the same address the
message was sent to" as noted below. This is a java script pop-up so
that's all you need to do. All done!